Prehistoric art: Cave paintings
Lesson: Art and design
Class: Y3 Year: 2022 - 2023
Year 3 have used a variety of art skills this half term when creating their Prehistoric art linked to their Stone Age learning in History:
1) Sketching native British animals
2) Blending using charcoal
3) Mixing own paints using flour, water and spices to create a 'Prehistoric pallette'
4) Using different natural resources (lentils, cous cous, bulgar wheat) to create a textured 'cave' background
5) Using original sketches to create an animal 'cave painting'
5) Using different brushes and paints to outline and colour animal image