School uniform is compulsory for full-time children in school. Nursery children do not need to wear uniform as they are usually more comfortable in `play clothes'. Parents of KS1 and KS2 children must provide a P.E. kit for their children which must be kept in school daily. All items of clothing should be clearly named.
Uniform is as follows:
- Red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan (LOGO NOT NECESSARY)
- White polo shirt (T-shirt with collar)
- Grey skirt/trousers (Please note: Trousers should be the tailored type and NOT jeans or leggings. Please also note: The school colour is GREY - NOT BLACK).
- Summer dresses for girls are red gingham. Shorts are allowed.
- BLACK school shoes (plain black trainers are allowed BUT no colours or white soles!)
- In summer, sandals are allowed but they must fasten to the foot. (No flip flops or slip on sandals!)
School sweatshirts and fleeces with logos may be purchased at any time from the office. Prices on request.
School reading book bags are also available to purchase at any time.
The P.E. Kit is red shorts, black pumps/trainers and a white t-shirt in summer and black leggings or joggers in the cooler times of year.
Whittakers provide an online service to order our school uniform.
Here is the link - https://www.whittakersschoolwear.co.uk/product-category/st-helens/lyme-primary-school/